Bake at home brownie kit step by step instructions
Thank you for purchasing our bake at home brownie kit!
If you haven't yet, you can purchase one here!
Here you will find a step by step guide on how to
bake these delicious gooey brownies in your own home!
The steps can also be found by clicking here
or on our saved Instagram stories
should you find that easier!
1. Get your ingredients ready!
You will need -
75ml vegetable oil or melted butter
2. Add everything to a mixing bowl
and stir it together until combined.
3. Add your brownie mixture to the mixing bowl.
4. Stir everything in the bowl together
until combined & smooth. Make sure you
scrape down the sides of the bowl and
along the bottom to incorporate everything!
5. Add the mixture into your prepared
tin and smooth into the edges. Lift
the tin up and drop it onto the counter
a few times to get any air bubbles
out of the mixture!
6. Add your toppings onto the mixture!
We have used fudge in this example.
Bake at 160 degrees for 40 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven. It should still
wobble a little bit and be gooey in the middle.
Put the tin on a wire rack for at least an
hour before removing it from the tin!
8. Mark out 9 slices with your knife.
It's best to use a clean knife every time,
so scrape any mixture off of the knife
before making another slice!
9. Enjoy! These will keep fresh in an airtight
container for 10 days, or can be frozen for
up to 3 months!
We'd love to see your bakes! Take a picture
of your finished brownies and tag us on Instagram & Facebook! (@NorthernBrownies) #NorthernBrownies
If you get stuck at any point, please don't hesitate to ask
us for any help and we'll try our best to do so!
Thanks again for your purchase :)